How to Take a Screenshot on a ZTE Phone (3 Ways)
There are many reasons why you might want to take a screenshot on a ZTE phone. Maybe you want to save something for later, share it with someone, or capture an error message.
3 Ways to Take a Screenshot on a ZTE Phones
- Key Combination
- Three Finger Pinch Screenshot
- Using Third Party App
Read more: How to Take a Screenshot on a Galaxy A02S
#1: Key Combination screenshot on ZTE
To take a screenshot on most ZTE phones, press the volume and power buttons simultaneously. You’ll know you’ve done it correctly when you hear a shutter sound or see a brief animation.
To take a screenshot on your ZTE phone:
1. Press and hold the Power button and Volume down button at the same time.
2. When you take a screenshot, you’ll hear a camera shutter sound and see a brief animation.
3. To view the screenshot you just go to the Gallery app > Albums > Screenshots.
4. To share your screenshot, open it in the Gallery app and tap the share icon.
#2: Three Finger Pinch Screenshot ZTE
You may be wondering how to take a screenshot using the three finger pinch method.
Most ZTE devices don’t have this gesture enabled by default, but you can easily enable it in the Settings menu. Taking a screenshot is as easy as pinching three fingers together.
Here’s how to Enable the three finger pinch screenshot gesture on your ZTE device:
1. Open the Settings menu > and tap “Features”.
2. Select “Gestures and Motions ” and tap “Three Finger Screenshot” Enable it.
Here a step by step guide on how to do it:
Now that you’ve enabled the three finger pinch screenshot gesture, give it a try.
#3: Using Third Party App
You can also download a screenshot app from Google Play. Many different apps are available, such as Screenshot touch & Screenshot Easy.
Once you have an app installed, follow the instructions provided by the app to take a screenshot.
We have put together this list of methods for taking screenshots on ZTE phones to help you capture important information on your phone or share something with family and friends.