It is not a secret that Oppo F3 Plus is one of the most budget-friendly phones out there with impressive specs and a gorgeous 6-inch HD display, however, when it comes to taking screenshots in Oppo F3 Plus, there are several ways to do that.
How to take Screenshot in Oppo F3 Plus?
There are 3 ways to capture screen in OPPO F3:
- Physical Buttons: using the physical buttons on the phone. To do this, simply press and hold the Power button and the Volume down button at the same time. The phone will take a screenshot and save it in the gallery.
- 3 Fingers Swipe Down & Touch and hold: By using this feature, you will be able to take a screenshot in your Oppo F3 Plus by swiping your finger across the screen or holding your fingers for a few seconds on the screen.
- Third-party apps: There are some great apps on google play app for taking a screenshot and editing them like a pro.
1. Using Power and volume down
To do this, press and hold down the Power/Lock key and volume down until you see the snapshot popup, to take screenshots of the Oppo F3 Plus, here is a quick guide.
Press the Power Button and volume down
2. Using 3 Fingers Swipe Down Or Touch and hold
This feature will let you take a screenshot in Oppo F3 Plus using a finger swipe
To activate this feature you need to go to Settings > Additional Settings> Screenshot.
Turn on both features 3-finger swipe down & 3-finger touch and hold.
Now to take a screenshot follow the steps:
- Wake up your phone and head to the screen that you want to capture.
- With your three fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- to use the touch and hold press with your 3-finger for a few seconds and let go.
- You’ll see a quick animation and then the screenshot will be saved to your phone.
3. Third-party apps
Last but not least, you can use third-party apps like Screenshot Pro or Snapseed to take screenshots on Oppo F3 Plus. Both of these apps have free and premium versions, so be sure to choose which one fits your needs best.
Those were the few methods that you can use to take screenshot in Oppo F3 Plus if you are looking for a way to do so.
- Read more: How to Take a Screenshot on an LG K40